So... Apparently it's not over!
They're keeping me! At least, for a little longer.
My boss... GOT FIRED! like WHOA I never saw that coming! The dude was there for like fifteen freakin' years and then suddenly, he's gone! But before he walked out that door to never be seen or heard from again, he told me that although he couldn't recommend me for permanent employment yet, nobody could deny that I was absolutely doing my best and giving it my all, and that that goes a *long* way.
To summarize, the reasons were thus:
1. Although my STATS were pretty dismal, my quality scores were STRATOSPHERIC
2. I listened to advice and worked hard to fix the issues brought to my attention,
4. I accepted constructive criticism with grace,
5. I make a great impression on the majority of every policy holder I talk to,
6. My attitude has been relentlessly positive, (Thanks, pinkie pie <3) (no problem, Cyclone~! )
7. I was actually making the rest of the team *jealous* (JEALOUS! I still can hardly believe it) and practically none of them were going to be here beyond the end of the contract...
...but I am.
They extended my contract! I have another 90 days to prove myself, and lately things have just been AWESOME! My stats finally improved too! I feel like I'm finally doing shit RIGHT! Ohhh man this is the best feeling ever!
well okay I can think of lots of better feelings...
but there have been some good days lately ^_^